Casino Marktwain ANTI-SPAM POLICIES
Casino Marktwain recurs to email marketing practices and due to this, we have created our zero tolerance anti-spam policies which you can read below. From time to time, should there be any changes to this policy, we will update you in a timely manner by placing a notice on our Newsletter or Home Page.
WHAT IS SPAM?
We define spam as commercial or unsolicited bulk email, which includes, junk mail or that which has not been requested by the email recipient. It can often be labeled as intrusive, irrelevant or even offensive and it wastes valuable resources for both Internet Providers and users. As opposed to spam, the solicited email is expected, personal and related to the user’s own activity or interests.
HOW DOES Casino Marktwain AVOID SPAM?
Our marketing tools ensure a reliable emailing system that follows strict anti-spam policies and procedures. We help our users avoid spam through the following items:
- Unsubscribtion. At Casino Marktwain all emails sent out have full recipient consent, invariably, and contain an unsubscribe link. Our members can use this link to request to be removed from our mailing lists which Casino Marktwain honors to customer satisfaction and in order to comply with Anti-Spam policies. Members of Casino Marktwain who try to remove their email address from our mailing list will be notified that they are about to do this and must confirm this action in order to be fully removed; this procedure is required so that we can ensure that it is indeed the user asking to be removed by us. Additionally, users can request to be added to our lists should they change their stance on whether to receive emails from us or not.
- Policy against purchased email lists. We fully respect our community as well as all of our users and we will never, under any circumstance, purchase lists from third parties, nor will we give away any information regarding our members. All subscribers are members who have opted-in and their data is protected according to the law.
- Laws pertaining SPAM. Spam laws change from country to country and since we are well aware that Casino Marktwain members come from all over the world, we have ensured that our anti-spam policy and practices apply worldwide.
As a result of this, at Casino Marktwain we do NOT practice any of the following:
- Hide the true origin of the email sender, use false headers, or other false information to mislead users about the origin or the transmission path of our emails.
- Use a third party’s internet domain name without authorization, to make it appear that the third party was the point of origin of the email.
- Resort to any false or misleading information in the subject line of the email.
PROTECT YOURSELF AGAINST SPAM
Casino Marktwain fully operates against spam and we are here to support you when it comes to avoiding such practices. Here are a few ways in which you can do that:
- Report spam
- Filter your emails
- Use spam blocker
For further questions related to our spam policy, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.